Sunday, March 22, 2009

I can't believe that spring break has come and gone! How can 9 days go by so quickly!!!! I know that I will have 29 smiling faces waiting at my door tomorrow, mostly smiling, I'm sure there will be a few that greet me with enormous yawns (but I won't take that personally) because my night owls won't have gotten use to their early morning routine YET.



This year is flying by with record speed, only 9 weeks left before my little nest of falcons fly off to the BIG TIME in 6th grade, and my little Val becomes a graduate of high school. I can't remember who said it but that quote is a good one I think "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend." and this year has been well spent by both Valerie and my class of cuties too!



Well, everyone at my house is settling in for the night, which means I need to get busy preparing for the upcoming week of learning. SWEET DREAMS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment